- Lent is a time of year when we can better understand the sacrificial redemption that Christ provided to us.
- Lent is a time to read more about the crucifixion and passion of Christ.
- Lent is a time to deepen our love for Him and express our love in worship.
- Lent is a time of self examination, confession, and repentance.
- Lent is a time to renew our hope and confidence in the power that can transform us.
- Lent is a time of building spiritual growth that can help us see our sins and the good qualities we can receive through Christ.
Visit here every day through Easter Sunday. As you read the devotions, written by those in our fellowship, seek to affirm a spiritual style which brings inspiration, healing, faith, hope, love and practical guidance for daily living.
– Rev. Gilbert Davila, Pastor, Austin First Church of God