Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. -2 Corinthians 5:17
Not only do we need to renew our spiritual selves – we also have a physical body and mind that needs attention. How we feed this marvelous machine God created for our souls to live in is important to a healthy, happy life. There are many places in the Bible where we see the emphasis God puts on these details. Read Daniel Chapter 1 and the Proverbs for more tips on healthy living.
35 Steps Toward Renewal – #6 through #16
6. Play more games than last year.
7. Read more books than last year.
8. Look at the sky at least once a day, appreciating the majesty of Gods world that surrounds us.
9. Dream more while awake.
10. Eat more foods that come from trees and plants. Eat less manufactured foods.
11. Eat berries and nuts. Drink green tea and plenty of water.
12. Try to make at least three people laugh every day.
13. Eliminate clutter in the home, the car, and the office. Let a new energy enter your life.
14. Dont spend precious time on things beyond your control. It is better to invest your energy in a positive present.
15. Life is a school, and we are here to learn – especially from mistakes.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
Visit each day this week for more steps toward renewal!