A happy life includes healthy relationships. Christ came so that we could have a new relationship with Him. We are called to build good relationships with others. We truly do need each other to survive and thrive. Jesus said that, next to loving God, loving one another was more important than all the other laws and words of the prophets in scripture. Our lives are becoming more and more separated – isolated behind physical walls, geographic expanses, and virtual worlds. Reach out, touch someone, and let others touch you.
35 Steps Toward Renewal – #17 through #25
17. Smile & laugh more often.
18. Do not let an opportunity pass to hug a friend.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating someone.
20. Dont take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.
21. It is not necessary to win every argument.
22. Make peace with your past, so as not to ruin your present.
23. Dont compare your life with others. You have no idea of the highways they have traveled.
24. Nobody is responsible for your happiness, except yourself.
25. Remember well that we have no control over what happens to us, but only what we do.
Visit tomorrow for the final steps toward renewal!