1) The Lord is my Shepherd to feed, guide, and shield me, I shall not lack.
2) He makes me lie down in fresh, tender green pastures: He leads me beside the still and restful waters (Rev.7:17).
3) He refreshes and restores my life(my self): He leads me in the paths of righteousness – uprightness and right standing with Him - not for my earning it, but for His name’s sake.
4) Yes, though I walk through the deep, sunless, valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod to protect and Your staff to guide, they comfort me.
5) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil: my brimming cup runs over.
6) Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord and His presence shall be my dwelling place.
How comforting to know that God is always watching over us. He cares and loves us much.