Sponsored by the Christian Women Connection for ladies of all ages
Saturday, December 4, 2010
10:30 am 12 noon
At Community Bible Fellowship
5209 Duval Rd
We invite you to bring an unwrapped gift for a child at SafePlace
RSVP by 12/1/10 to Sue@AustinCBF.org
All donations collected are displayed in the SafePlace shelter so clients and their children can go “shopping.” This allows clients to pick gifts for their family members staying with us. The need for this program is great and all donations are much appreciated.
Please leave gifts unwrapped. The donation of wrapping paper and tape are greatly appreciated. Please include batteries with gifts that need them.
Please select from these items for a childs Christmas at SafePlace
- Art supplies of all kinds
- Batteries- AA, AAA, C, 9V
- Board games
- Gift Cards
- New clothes in season
- New Dolls (various ethnicities)
- New Toddler manipulative (blocks, etc)
- Non-violent Action Figures
- Science/craft kits/play dough/clay
- Sports equipment/balls
***Please no toy guns/Knives/Swords***
- Provides Safety for individuals and families affected by sexual and domestic violence.
- Helps victims in their Healing so they can move beyond being defined by the crimes committed against them, and become Survivors.
- Promotes safe and healthy relationships for the Prevention of sexual and domestic violence.
- Works with others to create Change in attitudes, behaviors and policies that perpetuate the acceptance of, and impact our understanding and responses to, sexual and domestic violence.
- SafePlace exists to end sexual and domestic violence through safety, healing, prevention and social change.