Our bodies, our minds, our world – are marvelous, miraculous things. Yes, miracles happen everyday in the birth of a child, the air that we breathe, the compassion of a stranger, the sun rising and setting without interruption. We just don’t often see them. We are so hurried and stressed in our tiny lives, that we miss the grandeur of God and the spectacular plan He has in store for each of us.
Take these final steps and see what new adventures you will discover around and within you.
35 Steps Toward Renewal – #26 through #35
26. Learn something new every day.
27. Relax – What others think of us is not completely under our control.
28. Appreciate your body and its marvels.
29. Work will not take care of us when we are sick. Our friends will.
30. Remember The best is yet to come.
31. Phone your family regularly and tell them Hi, I was thinking of you.
32. Each day, before going to sleep, say: I am thankful for __________. Today, I succeeded in __________.
33. Remember that God gives us too much that is good to be stressed.
34. Enjoy the journey.
35. Life is beautiful. Appreciate it all you can.